Annual Awards and Gala December 5
This year’s recipients of our Chamber Awards of Excellence demonstrate the highest dedication to the mission of the Chamber and to community service. Their efforts inspire us all.
Recognizing leaders who have made a difference in the community.
December 5, 2007
Edward D. Hansen Conference Center
Everett Events Center, 2000 Hewitt Avenue
The Gala includes a 5:30 p.m. reception followed by dinner and a program beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Cost: $87.50 per attendee or a reserved table of 10 seats for $875. Register by November 28.
To register, click here! or call 425-257-3222, 0 or email email@example.com.
This year’s Awards of Excellence honorees:
* Henry M. Jackson Citizen of the Year: Mayor Ray Stephanson, City of Everett
* Corporate Executive of the Year: Gail Larson, Providence Everett Medical Center
* Small Business Executive of the Year: Dick Schlosser, Electronic Business Machines
* Service to Business Award: Interstate 5 HOV Design-Build Project Team, WSDOT
* Business Innovation Award: Steadfast Companies (Everett Mall)
* Employer of the Year: Kirtley-Cole Associates LLC
* Employee of the Year: The employees of the Snohomish County PUD
* Dick Stephens Community Caring Award (2): Peter Harvey, Edward Jones Investments & Dave Wheeler, Northwest Aviation Center
* Friend of the Chamber Award: Perteet Inc.
* President’s Award: Todd Morrow, Community Transit
* Chairman’s Award: Cathy Reines, First Heritage Bank
* Ambassador of the Year: Milt Heger, Apollo Neon
The Gala is sponsored by:
Bank of America
BECU- Everett Rucker NFC
Everett Community College
First Heritage Bank
Kirtley-Cole Associates LLC
North Sound 1380 (KRKO-AM)
Puget Sound Energy (P.S.E.)
Providence Everett Medical Center- Colby Campus
Snohomish County Airport-Paine Field
Snohomish County PUD
The Boeing Company
Frontier Bank- Downtown Everett
Rettenmier Benefits Group, Inc.